Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The best things in life aren't things

Well I scrapped very little in April and not much in May until last night and I did 4 pages.  I was inspired by the crop at Inspired 2 scrap and hubby was gone so I put "You've got mail" in the dvd and got creative with paper.

I did this page for the challenge at Sketch n scrap May 9th challenge to use 3 of the same embellishments which was hosted by Alicia for their 3rd birthday crop. 

I used two groups of 3 buttons. Photos of my mom and me and Gracie and her great grandmother.


2 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

You are soooooo RIGHT! My grandmother turned 90 this year and then had an awful scare! glad we still have her! thanks so much for joining my first ever challenge! I will be announcing a winner tomorrow!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Sherri, you might want to check my blog for a surprise!

Alicia